Sizes and costs
How to advertise
- The Sound Projector has an advertisers group in its address book.
- Subscribe here to get on the advertisers list.
- A notice for advertisers is usually sent out by e-mail about 4-6 weeks before the deadline. This will advise you that the next issue is ‘in preparation’ and that you should create your advertising copy soon.
- If you place an advert you will receive a free copy of the magazine with your advert in it. For this reason, it pays to let us know your mail address as well.
- Create your artwork as a TIFF.
- Resolution should be at least 300dpi or higher.
- The artwork will be printed in greyscale, unless you want the back cover, in which case it’s in full colour.
- Submit your artwork in digital format attached to an e-mail.
- When the magazine is printed, you will be sent a formal invoice for the advert, after receipt of which you have 30 days to pay.
- Acceptable methods of payment include bank transfer or PayPal.
What’s in it for you?
- You will reach a select audience of readers who genuinely care about music.
- The readership is international.
- The magazine has quite a long shelf life, meaning your advert will be in circulation for longer than just one month.
- Without support from advertising The Sound Projector will cease to exist.
- There is no limit to advertising space in the magazine. If you pay for the space, you are guaranteed to get it.
- Your advert will always appear on a facing page (improves visibility).
- The print run is 500 copies.
- There is no fixed schedule, although the magazine is roughly published annually.
Ed Pinsent, The Sound Projector, BM Bemused, London WC1N 3XX, UK