Buy issues 16, 17 and 18 of The Sound Projector for the price of postage. In other words the magazine is free. Vinyl Viands also included in the deal. This offer available to UK residents only.
Special special offer: Buy three magazines and you get the fourth one free!
No new record reviews from me lately, as I’ve been working on putting together TSP#22. Yes, the 22nd issue of the print magazine is nearly ready and will be sent to the printers imminently. It’s going to be a substantial wodge of print weighing in at over 180 pages. There’ll be all-new interviews with Chris Forsyth, Guido Huebner, Ian Holloway, Mark Harwood, dsic, and Sam Pluta. Interviews were conducted by Shrubsole, Marshall, Morgan and Pescott, plus writings from our regular contributor Jennifer Hor. Should be available for purchase by end of November 2013. Watch this space.
- Sun Ra Secrets (14/08/2009)
- The Haddock Blow Catch (07/08/2009)
- A Vorting Vinyl Veck (18/09/2009)
- The Southwark Noise Show With Clive Graham (24/09/2009)
- Sounds Spoken with Steven Ball (25/09/2009)
- Progressive Rock IV (02/10/2009)
- Lapland Hegemonies (09/10/2009)
- Harg Hooch Ook (23/10/2009)
- Blue Öyster Cult for Halloween (30/10/2009)
- mudboy masters time (22/05/2009)
- Bad Luck Perplexo-Mix (15/05/2009)
- SF-LA new wave synth-punk bands 1976-1980 (29/05/2009)
- Evil Psychedelia (05/06/2009)
- Cuishkas for Old Man Blaine (12/06/2009)
- The Violin and Cello Jazz Show (26/06/2009)
- From Metal and Plastic (03/07/2009)
- Sun City Girls (10/07/2009)
- Heavy Assets (17/07/2009)
- The TSP Railway Special with Philip Sanderson (24/07/2009)
- The Family Fodder Show (31/07/2009)
In response to requests, we’re starting to reinstate podcasts of some of the earlier shows. Check back again for further updates. The following radio shows are now available for listening again: