- Dislocation, ‘Between the Windows of the Sea (Part One)
From Carve Another Notch, SCOTLAND SCATTER 01:CD (1994)
- Evan Parker and Paul Lytton, ‘On Reflection’
From At The Unity Theatre, UK INCUS RECORDS INCUS 14 LP (1975)
- John Butcher and Phil Durrant, ‘A Tilbury’
From Secret Measures, USA WOBBLY RAIL WOB 006 CD (1997)
- Anthony Braxton featuring Richard Teitelbaum, ‘#4’
From Open Aspects ’82, SWITZERLAND HAT HUT RECORDS HAT ART 1996/96 2 x LP (1982)
- Evan Parker and Walter Prati, ‘Double Negative’
From Hall of Mirrors, ITALY MM&T RECORDS CD01 (1990)
- Joe McPhee (with John Snyder), ‘Voices’
From The Willisau Concert, SWITZERLAND HAT HUT RECORDS B LP (1976)
- Charles Austin and Joe Gallivan, ‘Finding Speed’
From Home from Home, UK OGUN RECORDING LTD OG 522 LP (1979)
- Evan Parker and Lawrence Casserley, ‘Tlaloc’
From Solar Wind, UK TOUCH TO:35 CD (1997)
- Borbetomagus and Voice Crack, ‘Cracked Magus’
From Fish That Sparkling Bubble, USA AGARIC RECORDS Ag 1987 / SWITZERLAND UHLAND PRODUKTION UP06 LP (1987)
- Julius Hemphill, extract from Roi Boyé and The Gotham Minstrels, USA SACKVILLE 3014/15 2 x LP (1977)
- David Tudor, ‘Sliding Pitches in the Rainforest in the Field: Rainforest Version IV’ (1973)
From Rainforest, USA MODE RECORDS MODE 64 CD (1998)
- Anthony Braxton featuring Richard Teitelbaum, ‘#5’
From Open Aspects ’82, op cit.
- Evan Parker and Walter Prati, ‘The Port Said Model (for Conrad Cork)’
From Hall of Mirrors, op cit.
- Lol Coxhill with The Recedents, ‘Deja Vu’
From Frog Dance, UK IMPETUS RECORDS IMP 28407 2 x LP (1986)
Simultaneous playback with:
The Sound Projector radio show,
originally broadcast on Resonance 104.4 FM
Playlist looks jolly interesting thanks, but the mp3 I downloaded in no time flat was truncated: it’s only 4 and a bit minutes long here.
Thanks for the heads up. We’ll try and get this corrected asap.
Podcast now restored.
Comments are closed.